Dienstag, 1. Januar 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! [2013] ♥ Yeaii ~ Finally *Q* ♥


Well, I can't say that I'm proud of my life, but I can say, that I'm proud I've learned. I've learned I can't rely on everyone. I know some things don't work out, but I know everything that has, has been for the better. I can't guarantee I'll be able to walk around with a smile, but I know where I've been and where I'm going. I know who I am and I know who my friends are. I've had some tough stuff thrown at me, but I've gotten by. 2012 haven't been a really beautiful year to me, but I am still alive and thats what matters.

May 2013 will be a better year! ♥

I wish EVERYONE in this entire world an happy New Year and May Allah bless you all!
Don't forget to pray for those who didn't survive 2012, because of the wars they have been into and because of those who comitted suicide by believin' in 21.12. and all the others who comitted suicide by getting bullied or just getting ignored. Because being lonely is a huge pain! R.I.P to all them!! ♥



jjaa ne ~ Minnasaan Mata ne ~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen